Insights & Publications

Exploiting Sales Capacity

When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build wind mills. – Chinese Proverb
Market demand in B2B markets is stagnating. The number of new orders bagged by Indian companies fell by 30 per cent in 2015 compared to the previous year.Read more

- Satyashri Mohanty & Dr. Shelja Jose Kuruvilla
More Industry Insights

Spares distribution- When the Long Tail wags the dog

Hell hath no fury like a customer scorned! All OEMs know that any failure to support their customers during crucial periods of equipment breakdown can have an enormous impact on the OEM’s reputation and future sales.Read more

- Vivek Chopra
More Industry Insights

Small is Big

India’s population follows a long tail distribution – 15% of the total districts (640) are occupied by 35% of the total population.The remaining 65% of the population is spread across the larger number of remaining districts. The size of the population in the “tail” is bigger than that under the “head”.Read more

- Sudheer S & Satyashri Mohanty
More Industry Insights

Unshackling Infrastructure Industry

It is evident that if India aspires to be a key global player on the economic front, infrastructure development has to be taken up on a war footing.Read more

- Satyashri Mohanty & Dr. Shelja Jose Kuruvilla
More Industry Insights

Everyone can win!

This summer, newspapers were full of advertisements of colorful Chinos and other new offerings. Every other brand showed off similar offerings. Their mantra is to offer something new and exciting in every season.Read more

- Chandrachur Dutta
More Industry Insights


Insights from Implementation

Insights from Implementation is a series of animation videos which provide deep conceptual understanding of how to overcome typical hurdles while implementing pull based solutions of Theory of Constraints

More Insights from Implementation

Apparent in Hindsight

As disinsight-contentciples of Eli Goldratt, we are heavily influenced by his thinking. He trained us to always take a systems view, seek causal linkages between various seemingly disconnected problems till we hit the leverage point.

- Vector Consulting Group
Click here to preview the book

Counterpoint Series

Vector Consulting Group primarily focuses on the implementation of pull based systems across sectors in operations, sales, distribution, engineering and project domains. In essence, it implies that that the creation and movement of inventory of physical goods.

Complete Counterpoint Series